|Payment & Shipping Terms||Supply Capacity|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, WU||Production Capacity:||8000sets/month|
|Min. Order:||10 Set/Sets||Packing:||Neutral Packaging|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air||Delivery Date:||one week after payment|
S10 AA Battery Super Bright Cree LED Single-Beam Flashlights
1) 3W Cree LED
2) Spaceflight grade intensified aluminum
3) Hard anode oxidation – Titanium black
4) Push-button head switch
5) (2) AA battery
6) 120 minutes at full use (depending on battery life)
7) 6.8＂ x 1.2＂
This flashlight requires (2) AA batteries for operation.
Unscrew the bottom cap of the flashlight and insert the (2) AA batteries into the unit.
Screw the cap to seal the flashlight and power the unit using the push-button head switch in the front of the unit.
If the flashlight is not being used for long periods of time it is best to remove the batteries from the unit.
Do not store in high temperatures.
3. Matters for use need attention
Thanks for choosing to use this LED Flashlight, in order to long use, those matters below need attention:
1). When using Floodlighting mode ,don't let the light direct into people's eyes, Floodlighting could lead to permanent eye damage.
2). Lamp holder can not be removed, that can avoid damaging lamp holder components and lenses.
3). Lithium batteries belonged to recycling items can not be threw into the fire, please according to standard correctly handle the used batteries
The daily routine of flashlight maintenance can maintain long-term service for you.
1) Please use clean soft cloth to wipe the flashlight after each use.
2) When the torch is stained seawater or corrosive liquid, please rinse with water and dry it with hair dryer.
3) When the lamp or end cap is not turned smoothly ,please brush the seam is brushed with some little waterproof silicon grease.
4) When the led flashlight don not be used, please push the battery out and put it in the shady place.
5) If the rechargeable battery is not used for a long time, it should be charged up one time for six months.
1) One year warranty (Product is damaged by the product quality problems)
2) The damage caused by misuse, torch surface damage are not in warranty scope.
3) The led flashlights dismantled without explicit approval which is damaged is not in warranty scope.
Category: LED Flashlights